1) Fengkui Ju and Li Liang. A dynamic deontic logic based on histories. To appear in Proceedings of the 4th International Conference of Logic, Rationality and Interaction.
2) Fengkui Ju. Semantics of sentences in mixed moods of indicative and imperative. To appear in Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science, special issue of Filozofia Nauki, 2013.
3) Fengkui Ju and Fenrong Liu. Prioritized imperatives and normative conflicts. European Journal of Analytic Philosophy, 7(2): 33-54, 2011.
4) Fengkui Ju and Fenrong Liu. Update semantics for imperatives with priorities. In Hans van Ditmarsch, Jerome Lang, and Shier Ju, editors, Logic, Rationality, and Interaction, volume 6953 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science: 125–138. Springer Berlin / Heidelberg, 2011.
5) Fengkui Ju. Imperatives and logic. 逻辑学研究, 3(2): 361–379, 2010.
6) Fengkui Ju. The semantics of Fouze. 暨南大学学报(自然科学与医学), 31(5): 477-484, 2010.